Thursday, April 21, 2011

Milani's new Lip Flash gloss pencil reminds me of the 80s

I first read about Milani's new Lip Flash gloss pencil over at Clumps of Mascara.
CVS recently had Milani products on sale so it was the perfect opportunity to buy a Lip Flash pencil.

I bought "Flashy" which is a glittery fuchsia:

Here's a swatch. The jumbo gloss pencil is heavily pigmented!

Here is "Flashy" on my lips:

This color makes me think of the 80s and I feel like I have that whole decade on my kisser when I apply the gloss pencil.
Overall, I like the Lip Flash. It moisturized pretty well and had good staying power.
I can live with the $8 price tag, but my only complaint was that it is little hard to sharpen.

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by Milani for this review. I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment