Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Recent NOTDs

I change polish like most people change their underwear. There's always a new color, brand or finish to try. Here are some things I've recently worn on my fingers:

Sally Hansen's new Salon effects nail polish strips in "Check it Out":

I like houndstooth print and this caught my eye from Sally Hansen's new salon effects line.
The strip was a little annoying to apply because I had to cut some of the strips to fit my nail bed. But they were easy remove and did last for a long time.

Ulta's "Glam Session":

I got this for free from Ulta. It is a pretty black polish with shimmers in it but it chipped after a couple of days:(

Borghese's "Paradiso Pink" with OPI's famed "Black Shatter" on top:

I love this combination. Very good girl gone bad.

What's on your nails? I hope your week is going well!

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by any beauty company for this review. I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment