Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Walgreen's Haul: Beauty Deals Galore!



OK, it's common knowledge to my friends and family that I need to stay out of Marshall's but I also really, Really, REALLY need to not step foot in Walgreen's. They are ALWAYS up on beauty deals and steals and my latest foray into the store was no different. Here's what I got:

-Two Jordana lip liners on clearance at $.50 each

-Six washcloths on clearance $.25 each

-A Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish in Twisted Pink that was on sale for $1.19 (used $1 off coupon w00t! w00t!)

-One L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Silk for $1.29 (again, I used $1 off coupon w00t! w00t!)

-One Repelle skin hair color shield on clearance for $1

-Two packs of Softlips' Limited Edition lip protectants for $1 each

-Three mini samples of Nivea's body wash in Orange Blossom for free (yeah, for free:) )

-Maybelline Great Lash Big mascara for $3.49 (again, I used $1 off coupon) and got a Walgreen's coupon for a free tube [they think they're slick but I'm hipped to their game]

Total= about $13. Not bad, considering all the stuff I copped.

I'm really excited about the Maybelline mascara. It's supposed to be really, really good. And yes, I'm going to wash the washcloths before I use them (lol). I'm using the Softlips in passion fruit and am liking it. It makes my lips very soft and has an SPF of 20 so I'm happy. I will be giving away some of these products so be on the lookout for my very first giveaway soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment