Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Product Review: Sally Hansen New H-D Collection


So I got my new Sally Hansen Hi-Definition nail polish in the mail last week and had a polish party to test out the new colors. I've been wanting to try the whole multi-colored nail trend for a while and figured this new polish would be the best way to do that, since I received all eight colors. (Nothing like killing two birds with one stone:).) The colors are Digital (pink), Three-D (orange), Cyber (purple), Hi Def (green), Blu (dark blue), Pixel (aqua blue), Hi Res(red) and Lite (yellow). The hues looked very gemstone-like in the bottles. But they were another story on my nails: very electrifying. Me likey. They made my nails pop and my hands really stand out. But one of the things I disliked about the polish was that it was very runny upon application. I use other Sally Hansen polishes and they aren't as runny as these particular polishes were. But other than that, the polishes were very pretty and vibrant. You can purchase them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment