Monday, August 10, 2009

Product Review: Korres Body Butter


I've been trying to incorporate more natural and organic products in my beauty regimen lately and lluckily, I scooped up a bottle of Korres Body Butter in Quince from Marshall's for $5 last week. The company, which is based in Athens, Greece, has a big reputation for making natural products of quality. I've seen their stuff in Sephora for a zillion bucks so I figured it would be a halfway decent deal if I bought it. Glad I did. I have desert-dry skin so I have to make sure that I get enough moisture when using products on my skin. I did with this body butter. The product is enriched with Shea butter to help soften, moisturize and restructure skin, according to the bottle. It also has a blend of sunflower, almond and avocado oils to restore the skin's elasticity. The quince extract is supposed to be a "soothing agent to heal and nourish stressed skin." The scent was a tad sweet, but very light and feathery. A travel-size bottle of the butter can be found here for about $10.

Photo courtesy of www.korresusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment