Friday, August 21, 2009

Product Review: Befine Warming Clay Mask


I've been looking for a natural clay mask for some time and recently found one that I really like. I was walking through my fave store Marshall's during a recent dinner break and came across Befine's warming clay mask. It was only $5 in their clearance bin so I figured I'd try it out. The mask is free of allergens, parabens and uses vegetarian proteins, according to the package. It is also rich in natural enzymes and humectants. It uses pomegranate, cardamom and arnica antioxidants to soothe, heal and tone, the box says. The product was very, very thick. So much so that I had to exert a little extra energy to apply it to my face. No joke. But I could feel the heat immediately once the mask was on my skin. I left it on for five minutes, took it off and liked the way my skin felt afterwards. Very refreshed. You can purchase the mask herefor $12.


Photo courtesy of www.drugstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment