Saturday, July 7, 2012

Birthday Bits

Happy Saturday!

Hope you're doing well! I wanted to share some Instagram photos from my birthday with you!

I went shopping and picked up some goodies from Sephora, H&M and the thrift store:
Bday gifts!

Been trying to get to Forbes candy store at the Oceanfront for weeks and finally got my chance to pick up some of their famous salt water taffy:
Salt water taffy from Forbes, yum!

Sugar will be thee death of me. This cupcake was delicious. It's aptly named Virginia Beach:
Cupcake aptly named Virginia Beach

Dinner part 1: Miso soup, salad, green tea:
Bday dinner

Dinner part 2: sushi and sashimi. So good:
Sushi

More cupcakes! This time, they're from work. We had a little celebration for me yesterday:
Cupcakes

It was so weird having the Fourth of July on a Wednesday this year. Right?
Still had a good birthday. I ended my night with fireworks but those pictures didn't come out so well.
Hope you enjoy your weekend. I'm going to take a nap so I can work tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment