Monday, July 2, 2012

Time for Five: Things I'm loving:)

Hey there!
Hope you're well!
Here are five things that I'm loving right now:

1. My BFF's Guacamole:


OMG this was so good! I'm convinced that she put crack in it when no one was looking. It was that addictive!


2. Beads:

I've been having lots fun making more jewelry with these new beads!


3. The heart-shaped red lip:



I love making that little heart on my top lip when applying my lipstick. So sexy!

4. Products used up:
I don't waste anything!! This picture is evidence!


5. Neighborhood manicures:
I love doing my neighbors' daughters nails. It's hard to get the kids to stay still but we still have fun with our manicures. LOL.

What about you? What are you loving these days? What's making you happy right now?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment