Friday, July 6, 2012

Recent Nail Designs

Here's a nail art design I did using Revlon's Coastal Surf, a black nail art pen and nail art decals.

Hi there!
Hope you're well.
I wanted to share some recent nail designs with you, yay!

Accent nail featuring Revlon's Coastal Surf and Revlon's Siren:

Accent nail featuring Wet n wild's Inferno and Brash's Toxic Purple:
Accent nail featuring Revlon's Lava and SinfulColors' Happy Ending:
Funky French featuring Borghese's Dolce Vita Fuchsia and Revlon's Metallic:
What about you? What's on your tips and toes these days? What kind of nail art or nail designs have you been wearing? Yay for nail polish and manicures, lol!

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

1 comment:

  1. i adore these indian touch to nail art.Last year, I was slight hesitant to explore nail art in Delhi but I heared that Zoe Nails has come up to take the baton forward for India.Really good share the post is..

    ReplyDelete