Saturday, May 12, 2012

Random NOTDs

Hi there!

Hope you're week's going well!
Short post today. Lots going on at work so I wanted to share some recent NOTDs with you:

Revlon's Not So Blueberry:

This is an oldie but goodie in my polish collection. It's soooo beautiful and smells so good!

Ulta's Blue Streak and Essie's Shine of the Times:

What a gorge combo!

butterLONDON'S Artful Dodger and Brash's Toxic Purple:

Can't go wrong with polka dots and this mani proves why!

Revlon's Coastal Surf and various nail art lacquers:

I think I went overboard here but I wanted to have a little bit of fun and do something different.

SinfulColors' Crackle Topcoat:

I ran out of my coveted OPI Crackle topcoat and picked this up as a substitute. It cost me only a buck and a quarter and is a nice dupe!


What about you? How are you? What's on your tips and toes?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for these products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment