Tuesday, May 22, 2012

NOTD: SinfulColors' Cinderella



My fave Disney princesses were Ariel, Jasmine and Tiana. Never was a Cinderella fan.
Not sure why. But I'm loving Cinderella as a nail polish!
SinfulColors recently released the pretty Cinderella, a light blue with orange/pink flecks.
This has been a blogger fave lately, and I see why.
This color is very flattering.
It's a bit sheer and went on opaque in about three coats.
It was perfect as a base for nail art:


Colors used for the dots include Revlon's Mysterious and Posh and N.Y.C.'s Fuchsia Schock.

And it pairs well with a coat of the lovely Glitter in the Air from Deborah Lippmann too:


SinfulColors has a place in my heart because they are affordable and high quality, like Sally Hansen.

What say you? Have you tried Cinderella or anything like it? What's on your tips and toes?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for this polish with my own funds.

2 comments:

  1. I have Cinderella but I haven't tried it out yet. It looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous color! Very unique from some other sky blues I've tried. Send me the link to your pix when you've tried it.

    ReplyDelete