Thursday, May 10, 2012

NOTD: Essie's Trophy Wife

Take a good look at this bottle of polish:



Is it green? Teal?

I don't know so I'm going to describe Essie's Trophy Wife as "greal."
That don't sound right but she sure is one puuuuuuurdy bottle of polish.
I'd been lemming for Trophy Wife for months.
I'd pick it up in the store and put it right back down, since it wasn't on my shopping list.
That went on for way tooo long and I had to stop, so I finally bought this beauty from CVS for about $8.
Not bad.

Here it is on my tips:


And here she is with a coat of Essie's Shine of the Times:


I love the shimmer in Trophy Wife and it reminds me of my fave polish of all time, Sephora by OPI's Teal We Meet Again.
That's why I'm so confused about what to call Trophy Wife.
I don't even know if that matters because after wearing it for about five days nonstop, I'd call this color boss.

What say you? What's on your tips and toes?


FTC Disclosure: I paid for this polish with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment