Thursday, May 24, 2012

Here are a few of my favorite make-up brushes!

I talk about my fave nail polishes all the time so I thought I'd switch things up a bit and share some of my fave make-up brushes!

1. Tarte double-ended brush: This is one of my fave shadow brushes because its bristles are soft and nicely place pigments and shadows on my peepers. The other side works well for getting into my crease.


2. Lip brush: I read that it's better to apply lipstick with a brush than from the tube or with your fingers because the lipstick lasts longer. I do this when I have time and like the results.


3. L'Oreal's Mini shadow brush: I'm graduating from applying shadow on my lids to doing so on my under eyes. This mini brush has been helping me achieve that goal.


What say you? What are some of your fave make-up brushes?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for these brushes with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment