Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My life in pictures!

Hey everyone!

How have you all been? Me? I've been busy, but in a good way. Haven't had much time to post as I'd like so I'll show you what I've been loving in pictures:

My new Michael Kors wedges:

These were a summer investment because I needed a nice work shoe. Ain't they cute?

Girl Scout cookies:

Can't go wrong with Samoas and Trefoils! Reminds me of my Girl Scout days. Aww. I'ma cry now. Sniff. Sniff. LOL.

This giveaway I won from Style.Love.Repeat.:

What an awesome giveaway! Thanks Janell!

Chevron Nails:

I used my Hot Ticket nail polish from the above giveaway and a silver from Revlon.

This red, sweater shirt:

My BFF gave me this cutie for my birthday a few years ago and I it's become a fave ever since. It's the perfect spring short-sleeved sweater. (Try saying that five times!)

I let my nails air out for a couple of days:

As obsessed as I am about polish, there are a few times a year (maybe one or two) where I will wear no polish. The proof is in this picture:)

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are really cute! Don't even get me started on Samoas! I can eat an entire box of those things (and not regret one bite) Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks so much! I needed something that would go with everything and would work for night and day and those shoes fit the bill. I inhaled that entire box of Samoas!

    ReplyDelete