Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shopping my stash: Stuff I'm sleeping on

Here are a few products in my stash that I've been sleeping on:

1. Various eye shadows:

As you can see here, I've hit the pan on these babies from Tarte, pur minerals and Physicians Formula. I've been wearing these mainly for work and obviously getting plenty of use out of them!

2. HIP Pigment:


I had been sleeping on this pretty green pigment call Striving for too long. I've been wearing this by itself. It's too gorgeous to wear with any other shadow!

3.Almay shadow singles in Oatmeal and Cocoa:

I've been wearing these Dollar Store finds with nothing but black eyeliner and a red lip.

4. Lancome nude lip liner:

I didn't really appreciate lip liner until I blew the dust off of this baby. It's been keeping my lippies from feathering and is barely noticeable.

What about you? Have you been shopping your stash lately?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment