Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Songs I used to jam to when I was a teenybopper

I've been listening to a lot of pop music lately mainly because I need to fix the CD player in my car.
When the DJ plays certain songs like the ones below, I sing like I'm auditioning for American Idol and relive my teenybopper years:

Aaliyah's One In A Million:



Dru Hill's Sleeping in My Bed:



Biggie's Hypnotize:



This isn't all of them but the first ones to come to mind.

What about you? What were some of the songs of your teenybopper (love that word!) years?

2 comments:

  1. Love every single one of these songs.. ah, my teen years.. how I hated you, but totally miss you now lol.

    I actually just made a CD the other day (yes, my car is old and I'm still making CD's lol) of stuff from the 90's.. made me feel SO. OLD. I threw LL Cool J's "Doin' It" on there and was like "HAYYYYYY!" all the way home! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! There are some others I came up with and will likely do a follow-up post. CD! I still buy CDs so you're not alone!! Used to love that song!

      Delete