Thursday, February 2, 2012

Time for Five: Things I'm currently into

1. This little Postal truck figurine: I saw this Postal truck figure at CVS for about $5. It reminds me of my father, rest his soul. My father worked for the Post Office in New York for years. I miss him dearly.


2.Striving for success: This picture sums up my life and thoughts right now. Not that I haven't attained a considerable amount of success in my young life, but I want more. I feel that 2012 has BIG things in store for me:)


3. New Glasses: I recently got new glasses (and a stronger prescription to match it) and love how chic they are.


4. Go the F*ck to Sleep: This book is just so freaking funny that I've been crying out my eyes while reading it!


5. Shadow palettes: I've been having lots of fun playing around with my shadow palettes. Why buy more when I have so many that I can use up?


FTC Disclosure:
I paid for the cosmetic products mentioned in this post.

1 comment:

  1. You should try the audio book version.It's Samuel L. Jackson. And he is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete