Thursday, January 19, 2012

Time for Five: Things I'm loving right now:)

Here's a list of things that are making me happy right now:

1. The delicious Edible Arrangements that someone left for me:


2. The purple circle scarf I recently crocheted:


3. The notebook I recently bought to write blog post drafts in. I feel like I'm back in high school or something, lol:


4. The good, sweet honey wine I drank during a recent outing with friends:


5. And the Ethiopian meal that I inhaled with the honey wine with friends:) I LOVE Ethiopian food:


What about you? What's making you happy these days?

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love love love this!! That food looks amazing! Mind if I steal the idea?? -Marrietta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! No! Go ahead! That food was amazing!!! You ever had Ethiopian food before? It's not for everyone but I love it!

      Delete