Monday, January 9, 2012

Buxom's Brooklyn Big & Healthy Lipstick Review



I love Brooklyn as a name, as a city and now I love it as a lipstick!



Buxom's Brooklyn lipstick has been my work lipstick of choice lately.

Here's a swatch:


And here she is on my kisser:


This is such a pretty lipstick.
The color is described as a fig hue but it comes across as a soft pink on me.
And that's alright. I love it's subtle color.
It's Wearable. Workable. Pretty, too.
Brooklyn plumps, lines and moisturizes.
Like Buxom's Barcelona, Brooklyn can do no wrong.
Apparently, it's one of Buxom's most popular shades.
I see why and I think it's worth every cent of the $18 that you'll drop for it.

What do you think of Brooklyn? What's your favorite work lipstick?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the product with my own funds.

3 comments:

  1. Looks so good on you! I have this color too but I never worn it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's pretty. I've seen it show up more brown on other people's lips.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the review of this product. Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete