Friday, February 4, 2011

Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick Review and Swatches

On my search to find a red lip liner, I came across this $18 Buxom lipstick in Barcelona (dam you Sephora!!)

This is the lipstick in the tube.

Here it is swatched on my hand.


And here it is on my lips layered with Sally Hansen's Juicy Cherry Natural Shine Lip Gloss.
It's a bit pricey for lip crayons, but I felt like it was a good bargain, considering what the lipstick is formulated with and all that it does.
Barcelona is infused with vitamins A, C and E, and in addition to coloring my kisser, it lines, plumps and lasted.
I think this is a product where $20 was well spent.

*FTC Disclosure: I bought this product with my own funds and was not compensated by any beauty company for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment