Friday, February 4, 2011

Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick Review and Swatches

On my search to find a red lip liner, I came across this $18 Buxom lipstick in Barcelona (dam you Sephora!!)

This is the lipstick in the tube.

Here it is swatched on my hand.


And here it is on my lips layered with Sally Hansen's Juicy Cherry Natural Shine Lip Gloss.
It's a bit pricey for lip crayons, but I felt like it was a good bargain, considering what the lipstick is formulated with and all that it does.
Barcelona is infused with vitamins A, C and E, and in addition to coloring my kisser, it lines, plumps and lasted.
I think this is a product where $20 was well spent.

*FTC Disclosure: I bought this product with my own funds and was not compensated by any beauty company for review.

1 comment:

  1. Man's like beauty. a man get more beautiful when he/she used BEAUTY PRODUCT
    . now a day's BEAUTY PRODUCT is using all over the world. man and woman both use BEAUTY PRODUCT
    's. There are many kinds of beauty product such as hear product, Teeth product, Baby product etc. Most of the developing country men are use BEAUTY PRODUCT.
    BEAUTY PRODUCT
    . BEAUTY PRODUCT
    are recognized by Internationally. In every country we can found this using of BEAUTY PRODUCT
    . It is very useful for a women to look her more than Beauty. So we can realized to important of BEAUTY PRODUCT
    .
    Natural beauty product

    ReplyDelete