Been shopping my stash lately and coming across things I've totally ignored for whatever reason. They include (in no particular order):
1. NYX lipstick: I've been OD-ing on my Buxom Barcelona lippie for too long that I forgot how much of a beauty this Tribute to Marilyn NYX lipstick is. Geez, it's sexy, and shiny!
2. Burts Bees Cuticle Cream: OK, where have I been? This cuticle cream has been doing wonders for my cuticles. Keeps 'em soft, moisturized and nurtured.
3. Stila lip and cheek stain: I'm not a fan of this a lip stain, but it's a winner as a cheek stain. Score one for Stila!
4. Tempu illuminator: This pretty potion adds a little bit of shimmer or glimmer to anywhere you want. Highlight your face, or even your decolletage with it!
5. Jaguar Luxury liners: I've had to stop showing my Urban Decay liner some love to spend some time with these Jaguar Luxury liners. They're long-lasting, bright and contain Vitamins E and A.
What about you? Any products in your beauty arsenal that you're sleeping on?
FTC Disclosure: I previously paid for all products in this post with my own funds.