Friday, October 14, 2011

My Urban Decay liner's found her prince!



Once upon a time, I used my Urban Decay Stesh eye liner so much that it became a nub.
Stesh, the princess of my eyeliner collection, desperately longed for a “prince”- or better yet- a sharpener that would bring the rest of her liner to light.
So one day Stesh’s beauty godmother introduced her to this cute little sharpener fellow from Sephora.
O, he was a sweetie! Slim and at $2, he was a cheapie too.
He brought the rest of Stesh’s color to light by easily sharpening her so her beauty godmother could rim her eyes with the rest of the liner.
In true fairytale fashion, the sharpener and Stesh ended up living happily ever after in faraway beauty land.
Or more accurately, in her beauty godmother’s make-up collection!

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the product with my own funds.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, this is such a cute post! Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't let go of her nubs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Thanks! I feel like I've found "The One" with this sharpener:)

    ReplyDelete