Monday, November 28, 2011

Time for Five: Things I'm into right now

Here are five things I’m really into right now:



1.Cupcakes: If I could be a sweet treat, I’d definitely be a cupcake. I mean, look at them! They’re just so cute and delectable and pretty and tasty! How could you not like them? There are several cupcakeries in my area, two of which competed on the Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars.” Yes, I am crazy about my cupcakes. You want to make me happy, buy me one. Fortunately, most of my friends already know that!!



2.Whole Body and Soul magazine: I love this magazine. It features articles on healthy and balanced living, healthy eating and happy living. I like how the writers write their articles in a down-to-earth way. And I also love how they have natural and holistic approaches to medicine, in addition to the traditional forms of medicine. My subscription cost me about $20 a year and I’ve been a subscriber for about 3 years now. It's been worth every penny.



3. Arm Parties: I've been having lots of fun stacking bracelets on my arms! Been getting lots of use from my bracelet by doing this too.



4. Timer: This little gadget that I got from the dollar store has been keeping me from burning my kitchen. The small things in life really matter. I swear they do!



5. Flowers: This was a belated birthday gift from a dear friend. Made my day. Flowers are so underrated!

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment