Monday, November 14, 2011

This Deborah Lippmann beauty is truly a 'Brick House'



Look at my nails! Just look at them, and sing with me because they're a BRICK...doot, doot, doot, doot...HOUSE!!!

That's how I feel with Deborah Lippmann's aptly named Brick House polish on my nails.
This lacquer is from the polish guru's fall line. It looks like the kind of color you'd get if a metallic orange and brown mixed together.
I think the hue is perfect for autumn and looks great against my skin tone.
Take another look:



This baby cost me $14. I got a $2 discount because the sales associate only had one other bottle in stock that she was holding for another customer.
I was NOT complaining about my little discount though!
I wore this baby for about a week, which is a LONG time for me to wear one nail polish color.
Nice formula. Pretty color. Deborah Lippmann. O what a winning hand!

What's on your tips and toes these days???

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the product with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment