Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Essie's Shine of the Times is a winner!



I’ve never been a big Essie nail polish fan because I find her polishes to be too thin and her brush too small.
But this Shine of the Times from her luxeeffects collection has me smitten!
It’s a clear base of iridescent flakies that make any polish pop.
The polish changes from green to gold to orange to yellow.
Essie needs to cut me a check for public relations because I recommended it to the ladies at the doctor's office yesterday!

Here it is over SinfulColors' Black on Black:


Shine of the Times kind of reminds me of Sally Hansen’s Hidden Treasure, which I never owned but always wanted.
Shine of the Times cost me about $8 from my local Walgreen’s and I already know that I will get a lot of wear out of this cutie!

Have you tried Shine of the Times? If not, what's currently on your tips and toes?

FTC Disclosure: I bought the product with my own money.

2 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with Essie. They have some fantastic colors in the L/E collections (and a lot in the core collection too) but I find the polishes themselves to be a real hassle. They are either too thin, too streaky, or too difficult to work with. This one is gorgeous though.. I've got to track it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel you about Essie polishes and I hope she listens and changes the brush size and formula like Nicole by OPI did. Shine of the Times has made me happy, though. I never owned Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure so this is makes up for that "loss," lol.

    ReplyDelete