Monday, November 21, 2011

NOTD: A very sweet, pretty Skittles mani

I've been wanting to do a Skittles mani since forever and finally got my chance!
A Skittles mani consists of multi-colored polishes, hence the name "Skittles."
Check out my colorful tips!


From thumb to pinky: L'Oreal Queen of Hearts, N.Y.C. Fuchsia Shock, Wet n wild's Inferno, Sephora by OPI Teal We Meet Again, Wet n wild's Rustic.

I wanted to use jewel-toned colors to reflect the season. Honestly, I think jewel toned polishes might be some of my favorite polish colors because they pop against my skin and are so versatile since they can be worn year-round.


What do you think? Have you done a Skittles mani before? What's on your tips and toes these days?


FTC Disclosure: I previously paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment