Sunday, August 12, 2012

NOTD: Kite Nails!! Oh yeah!!

Happy Sunday!

Hope you had a good weekend!
I've done so much nail art lately that I've been behind in posting my designs.
But today, I present to you what I'm calling my kite in the sky nails:

Kite nails

I was inspired by this tutorial from the very talented lady at SimpleNailDesigns on Youtube. Here's her video:


Of course, I changed up a few things. I applied about four coats of SinfulColors' Cinderella for the sky. It made thee perfect blue background and I didn't feel like I needed to sponge on clouds. Actually, I didn't feel like it:)
Then, I used my black and pink L.A. Colors nail lacquers to draw the kite on my nails and voila! Too easy!

What about you? What's on your nails? Are you planning on doing any nail art?

I have LOTS more nail designs in the works. Can't wait to show you!! Hope you have a happy, positive and productive week.

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products mentioned in this post with my own funds.

2 comments:

  1. This so cute. Looks really easy. I saw some nail art pens at the dollar store...i think I'm going to pick up a few this week. Aww...look at your middle finger. That was a big break. I would be so mad I'd have to cut them all. I'm wearing Ozotic 609 on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal! This was so easy! Those pens you're talking about are the ones I used for the kite. They're the L.A. Colors ones and come in so handy when doing nail art because you need that striper brush. And if you run out of polish, you can fill the bottle with a similar color. That's a pretty holo!! I think you're slacking, Crystal. You need a polish blog, like now!

    ReplyDelete