Thursday, August 2, 2012

Congrats to Golden Gabby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




OK, as a huge gymnastics fan, this made my day!!!!!
Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas of my city, Virginia Beach, won gold in the coveted woman's All-Around competition earlier today in London.
Congrats to Gabby, who STUNTED (read: CRUSHED) on the rest of the world and stepped up to thee muthafunkin plate when folks underestimated her ability.
This is her second gold. She led the team to a gold two days ago.
You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gabby was awesome! She really did her thing during the Olympics! Congrats to her and the whole USA Gymnastics team!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!! I can't get enough of this little girl!! I am proud of her. She makes me want to reach my dreams!! I see a little bit of me in her: the underdog who is constantly performing and still isn't getting her due. She deserves EVERYTHING coming her way.

      Delete