Monday, August 13, 2012

A Poem in Polish: Skittles nails


Skittles are such a fun kind of candy,


But Skittles on the nails are fun and dandy!


I love my colors bold and bright,


Skittles nails are so out of sight!


The Skittles trend makes my nails so happy,
 

A Skittles manicure is sweet, not crappy!

Polishes used in this post include in order of apperance on nails and in pictures: Revlon's Siren, Sally Hansen's Model Behavior, Sephora By OPI's Lost Without My GPS, Rimmel London's Marine Blue, Revlon's Fuchsia Fever, Milani's Mint Apple, Revlon's Emerald, Borghese' Dolce Vita Fuchsia, Revlon's Chocolate Truffle, Borghese's Paradiso Pink, Sally Hansen's The Real Teal, Revlon's Steel-her Heart, Revlon's Wind Fall, Revlon's Hazy and Revlon's Posh.

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Crystal!! They're so fun and perfect if you're sometimes indecisive, like me! lol

    ReplyDelete