Sunday, August 19, 2012

NOTD: Corset nails!! Rawr!

Happy Sunday,

Hope you're well!
Today's mani is for the grown and sexy: corset nails! Ooooooooooooh yeeeaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe.

I was inspired by this beautiful photo and my take is below:
Corset nails

OMG, this soooo easy.
I started off with a base by using SinfulColors Black on Black.
Then, I painted a red strip in the middle by using Sally Hansen All Fired Up.
Next, I painted dots using a silver L.A. Colors nails lacquer and then I connected the dots by drawing on black lines using a black L.A. Colors nail lacquer.
I love this look. It's so sexy and I think men will get a kick out of it.

What do you think? What's on your tips and toes?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products mentioned in this post with my own money.

2 comments:

  1. Sexy sexy! Lol you did an awesome job on your corset nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Crystal! Thanks so much! I had lots of fun doing this design!! So sexy!

      Delete