Saturday, October 22, 2011

My DIY mini lip brush

I desperately needed a mini brush for the DIY lip gloss palette I recently made.
Searched Target. Didn’t have one.
Neither did Sephora.
So I stopped in my local beauty supply store to see if they had any.
Of course they didn’t.
But the cashier suggested making a mini lip brush out of the many nail brushes they had in stock.
Sounded like a good idea to me so I shelled out a buck fifty for the brush, took it home, and measured it to fit in the palette:



Then I got to cutting:



It took about a minute or two for me to cut the brush, but afterward, I had my lip brush:



Works fine on the lips too!

What beauty DIYs have you done recently?


FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! The only beauty DIY I've done lately is depot some lipsticks that melted in to a mess as they sat in my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been seeing a lot of bloggers do that and I considered doing that with all my lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea!! Thank you I've been having this issue!

    ReplyDelete