Sunday, August 21, 2011

My DIY lip gloss palette

I've never been a huge fan of lip palettes but had to make my own version since I had all the supplies!

I used an old Sephora eye shadow palette and a tiny spoon. (Um, yeah...I keep random things like old eyeshadow palettes. Don't judge.) When I get to the bottom of my lip stick and glosses, I scoop the extra product out into sample jars so I can use all of the product:



I've seen where some people actually melt their leftover lipstick and pour it into the pots, a process called depotting/decantering, but I didn't do that. All I did was scoop the lippies into each palette pot and voila:



Now I have a new lip palette and I'm not wasting product! Who'd want to waste CoverGirl's NatureLuxe balms anyways??

Have you ever done this before? Would you?

FTC Disclosure: I previously paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment