Friday, September 9, 2011

Using up my products and a "No/Low Buy" challenge



I've been on an unofficial "No/Low-Buy" beauty product challenge lately.
I did it with nail polish in May and am trying to see if I can do the same thing with my other beauty goodies.
So far, it's been working out pretty well.
Over the past two months or so, I've been able to use lots of stuff I've had lying around in my bathroom and bedroom and save some moolah!
Here's a list of what I've used up so far:

-EfaGold Coconut Oil
-CoverGirl Natureluxe glossbalm
-Burt's Bees' lip balm
-Pacifica Coconut Body Butter (LOVE this stuff!!!)
-Kat Von D "Cathedral" lipstick sample
-Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm
-Roland Avocado Oil
-Target brand nail polish remover
-Shea Moisture's Shea Butter
-Burt's Bees' Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

Here's a picture of some other products I've been able to use up:


These include:
-Neutrogena naturals' fresh cleansing makeup remover
-The Body Shop's Satsuma body butter
-Josie Maran's Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick

I'm going to continue this challenge for the rest of the month and I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Have you ever attempted a "No/Low-Buy Challenge" before? If so, how was your experience?

FTC Disclosure:
I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment