Friday, September 23, 2011

Time For Five: Things I’m into right now

1. Philosophy Grace: This was a birthday gift from my big brother. He knows I like Philosophy products. And he knew I’d like this. How can I resist the floral notes? It’s very feminine and mature. Good pick, Keith. You get brownie points for this gift.



2. Colorful pens: I’m a writer and I love writing in colorful ink. I just makes the words on my notepad look pretty. Sounds weird but I’m a color person. I’m NOT afraid to wear bold hues and when I purchase a house, I'll paint every room a different color. Man, I love colorful writing utensils. I don’t care how corny this sounds but they make me happy!



3. Trader Joe’s Seaweed Snack: Ok, I’m convinced that Trader Joe’s (who is he anyway??) put crack in his seaweed snacks because I’m hooked (read: HOOKED!) I usually have a package with a cup of tea because they're so light. Originally, I started out buying a couple packages but now I buy about ten. They only cost a dollar and must last me for two weeks!


Source: Amazon.com

4. My Lippie Collection: You’ve seen my prized nail polish collection, now let me introduce you to my lippie collection. I own lots of lip glosses and lipsticks, all of which I’ve come to appreciate in recent years.



5. Tree Hut shower gel: I’m a sucker for almonds and honey in my tummy­­­-- and on my body! That’s why I was excited to try out Tree Hut’s new moisturizing shower gel. Got this baby from Ulta for about $7. It smells divine! Almost too good to eat. Works just as well, too. Going to buy another bottle soon because I’m almost done with this one.



FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment