1. Philosophy Grace: This was a birthday gift from my big brother. He knows I like Philosophy products. And he knew I’d like this. How can I resist the floral notes? It’s very feminine and mature. Good pick, Keith. You get brownie points for this gift.
2. Colorful pens: I’m a writer and I love writing in colorful ink. I just makes the words on my notepad look pretty. Sounds weird but I’m a color person. I’m NOT afraid to wear bold hues and when I purchase a house, I'll paint every room a different color. Man, I love colorful writing utensils. I don’t care how corny this sounds but they make me happy!
3. Trader Joe’s Seaweed Snack: Ok, I’m convinced that Trader Joe’s (who is he anyway??) put crack in his seaweed snacks because I’m hooked (read: HOOKED!) I usually have a package with a cup of tea because they're so light. Originally, I started out buying a couple packages but now I buy about ten. They only cost a dollar and must last me for two weeks!
4. My Lippie Collection: You’ve seen my prized nail polish collection, now let me introduce you to my lippie collection. I own lots of lip glosses and lipsticks, all of which I’ve come to appreciate in recent years.
5. Tree Hut shower gel: I’m a sucker for almonds and honey in my tummy-- and on my body! That’s why I was excited to try out Tree Hut’s new moisturizing shower gel. Got this baby from Ulta for about $7. It smells divine! Almost too good to eat. Works just as well, too. Going to buy another bottle soon because I’m almost done with this one.
FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.