Friday, September 16, 2011

Check out my cheap, chic coupon pouch



I NEVER leave my apartment without my coupon pouch.
Hey, you never know what’s gonna be on sale or clearance and I like to be prepared for most situations.
With that said, I got tired of carrying around the same, tired, old, tattered pouch.
Here’s what it looked like:



In it’s previous lifetime, the pouch contained thank you cards and envelopes.
I bought it from Marshall’s for several dollars a couple of years ago (if I remember correctly).
It was time for a change so I upgraded to this pink cutie from Target.
Only cost me a dollar. And came with lables.

Here are my coupons in their new home:



Doesn’t it look better? More organized?

How do you organize your coupons?

FTC Disclosure:
I paid for the product with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment