Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Haul: Beauty and Music Treats:)


Here's a pic of some goodies I got from Towson Town Center this weekend.

Happy Monday,

I had a great weekend. Very productive, relaxing and fun. I went shopping at my fave mall, the Towson Town Center. Hadn't been in ages and I needed to treat myself. I found lots of goodies and freebies there:)

Here are the beauty items I got:
-Free Victoria's Secret body lotion
-Free Aveda hand and feet lotion offer
-Boscia Clear Complexion Toner from Sephora for $20
-Sephora Body Wash for $2
-Free Caudalie Day Perfecting cream
-Free Smashbox Lid Primer
-Korres Basil Lemon Showergel sample
-Lancome Paris Anti-Wrinkle Cream sample
-Carol's Daughter Toner Sample
-Korres Face Primer Sample
-Korres Face Wipes Sample
-Two Face Mask Samples from The Body Shop

All that and I only spent $22 (on two items)??!! Holla. And on a sidenote, I learned from a Sephora lady that I had been using toner the wrong way. I had been applying toner after taking off my make-up. "You're supposed to cleanse, tone and then moisturize," she said. Womp, womp. Hey, you learn something new everyday, right??

On the music end, I picked up Joni Mitchell's "Court and Spark" and Nat King Cole's "Golden Treasury: Unforgettable" from my local thrift store. The Mitchell record was $1.67. The Cole record was $5; not bad for a box set of six records:) I've listened to the Mitchell record and love it, especially since it contains one of my fave Mitchell songs, "Help Me." The Cole record is just as beautiful.


Records by Joni Mitchell and Nat King Cole join my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment