Friday, September 11, 2009

Product Review: Bliss Big Blue Bar


Ever buy something because of the name?
I did that when I saw a bar of bliss' big blue bar soap on clearance for $6 at T.J.Maxx about a month ago.
Got all excited until I finished using it.
I liked the size of the soap. Felt like I was getting a lot of soap for my money.
And I also liked the grooves on one side of the soap. It created a nice scrubbing action.
But I didn't like the soap's soft foamy action. I loves me some suds and although I felt somewhat clean afterwards, this bar didn't have enough of them for me.
The smell wasn't good neither. Too medicinal.
Needless to say, I wasn't as impressed with this bath buddy.
I expected more, especially from bliss.

Photo courtesy of www.drugstore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment