Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Money Moment: How I Spent $30 on 5 Fall/Winter Coats



I was in the market for an inexpensive fall jacket to wear to work. Didn't want to spend a lot of money so my first place, naturally, was to visit the local thrift shop. I found these two jackets for $5 and $7, respectively:


This jacket is by Forever 21. I thought it would work well for a crisp fall day. Can't go wrong with a blazer.


This jacket is by Gap. I liked it for its casual look. Cute deal.

While in Walmart on Friday, I came across these CUTE jackets on the clearance racks. Can you believe they were only $7!!!???!!!


I've always wanted a trench coat so when I saw this, I had to get it. Tried it on. At an XS, it was a size too small. Still got it though. You can never go wrong with a trench coat. It works for professional settings and play. Plus, I can also have it for when spring rolls around next year.


And since they had it in black, I got that color too. Yay!

I also got the jacket in the first picture. It is both very professional and chic. It has a structured look. And since it's a neutral, it'll go well with lots of colors. But it's one size too big. Oh well. No one has to know but me.

2 comments: