Saturday, September 12, 2009

Make-up Moment: My Fave Lip Glosses


I'm definetly a gloss girlie that doesn't discriminate when it comes to lip products.
I have a nice little collection of the pout prettiers and here are some of my faves (in no particular order):

-Iman: Very classy. I love the shimmer and sometimes use it as a lipstick.

-Juicy Tubes: I recommend this brand to my girlfriends because it lasts long and isn't sticky. It's worth the price tag.

-Victoria's Secret: A cheaper version of Juicy Tubes, in my opinion. Has nice coverage and tastes good.

-HIP: I love this gloss because it's not too shiny and has a beautifully pigmented color. I use mine as a substitute for lipstick sometimes.

-Make-up Forever: I got a sample of this from Sephora earlier this year and have been using it ever since. It makes your lipstick pop.

-C&O Bigelow: love, Love, LOVE this gloss!! It softens, conditions and shines your lips. I can almost feel it working when I apply it.

Um yeah, I know that's a lot of glosses. But a girl can never have too many lip glosses, right? What are some of your faves?

Photo courtesy of www.lancome-usa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment