Monday, November 10, 2014

Thank You World Wise Schools Partners!


My Class 5 students showing off their friendly letters and goodies from their pen pals in Smithfield, Virginia.

   For the past two years, you have followed my students and I here at Tsoaing Primary School through the Peace Corps’ World Wise program.
   You’ve read about our lives, our likes, our Lesotho. You’ve watched our silly videos. Encouraged our efforts. Sent messages to say “hi” just because.
   Although an ocean separated us, we felt like you were here with us every time we received your warm letters, got a box of candy from you or opened a parcel of your bracelets and other goodies.
   My students and I are so grateful to have made this meaningful connection with you through this program.    
   We are forever grateful for your support and generosity.
   Relebohile haholoholoholo (Thank you so very much!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment