Monday, November 3, 2014

THANK YOU for your care packages!


My big brother puts "Bucket Head" on my care pacakges. LOL.

   Many of you have sent me care packages filled with food, toiletries and most of all, love.
   I usually send you Thank You notes, but here's another thank you:

Thank you for sending packages of love!
Having them really makes my day,
And brightens my service.
Nothing beats receiving one.
Kindness and love: that's what's in them.

You all are SO generous because postage is a mothersucker!
Opening your boxes makes me feel like a billion bucks.
Unexpected ones are great because I love nice surprises!

   Getting a care package makes me feel like a drag queen at a Beyonce concert. Or a Kardashian with a black man. Or a teen girl at a Drake show.
   I am so grateful for your support--and your packages of warmth!
   THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment