Friday, June 10, 2011

My A-Z Tag

I've seen this A-Z tag floating around on the Interwebs lately and thought I would tag myself and answer the questions.

A. Age: 25
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Vacuuming, mopping, sweeping.
D. Day: Monday.
E. Essential start to your day: Stretching and listening to music.
F. Favourite colour: Purple and pink. I love teal/turquoise on my nails though.
H. Height: 5'3''
I. Instruments: Learning to play the bass guitar and I used to play the flute.
J. Job title: General Assignment Reporter.
K. Kids: Yes, maybe in my mid-30s. I'd like to have a boy, a girl, then I want to adopt a child.
L. Live: Virginia Beach, Virginia.
M. Mommy’s name: Geneva.
N. Nicknames: Jigg, Jiggs, Jigga, Jiggy, Jiggetts.
O. Overnight hospital stays: No.
P. Pet peeve: Ungrateful, judgmental, inconsiderate, selfish people.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm not a p**nta, I keep my panties clean" -Troy in "Crooklyn."
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Yes, seven.
T. Time you wake up: 9-9:30 a.m.
U. Underwear: Yeap.
V. Vegetables you dislike: None that I know of.
W. What makes you run late: Procrastination.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth.
Y. Yummy food you make: Bean burritos, quinoa, pasta dishes.
Z. Zoo: Yes, but I go every few years or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment