Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Work Out Tag

Here's another tag that's been floating around the web. This one is workout-related and here are my answers:

1. What is your favorite way to stay in shape?

I love going on walks throughout my neighborhood. Gives me a chance to connect with nature, my neighbors and listen to my iPod. I also love stretching, breathing and doing yoga poses.

2. What is your least favorite way to stay in shape?
The older I get, the less likely I am to do hard-impact workouts.

3. Whats your favorite fruit?
Tangerines, strawberries and blueberries.

4. Whats you favorite veggie?
What isn't? I loves me some okra, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, kale, spinach, beets.

5. Whats your guilty pleasure?
O geez. I have a weakness for cupcakes and chocolate.

6. Do you prefer working out with someone or alone?
I prefer working out alone but think I work out better and more efficiently with a buddy.

7. What is your favorite song to listen to when working out?
Um, normally music I wouldn't listen to on a daily basis. Any Beyonce club song, The Black Eyed Peas, any kind of club music to get me going.

Tag. Now it's your turn to answer the "Let's Work Out Tag."

No comments:

Post a Comment