Monday, June 6, 2011

I have lots of love for this e.l.f. lippie



I like e.l.f. (eyes lip face) products for their affordability, but some of them can me hit or miss.
But this lipstick named “Gypsy” that I recently scooped up from Target for 70 cents (w00t w00t!!!!) is most certainly a hit.
My little sisters will be mad at me for not knowing exactly what color this lippie is, so I’ll guess and say that it’s a medium pink/berry hue.
Whatever color it truly is, I like “Gypsy.”
Even got a compliment from a coworker about it.
“Your lipstick is nice,” my co-worker said. “Goes with you complexion.”

Here’s a swatch:

And "Gypsy" on my kisser:


“Gypsy” has a sweet, fruity smell to it and applied creamy.
It was surprisingly moisturizing and had staying power.
Not bad for a lipstick under one buck, eh?
Have you tried e.l.f. products before? If so, which ones and what was your experience?


FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by e.l.f. for this review. I paid for the product with my own money.

3 comments:

  1. Hair Extensions 100% remy human hair clip in hair extensions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is really pretty on you. I love Elf, haven't tried their lip sticks yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lady! I've been looking for the other colors but they don't carry them in my local Target. Might have to order them online.

    ReplyDelete