Monday, May 30, 2011

Milani’s Lip Flash in “Flash Light” is not bright enough for my lips

I love, Love, LOVE the song “Flashlight” by Parliament and it immediately came to mind when I picked up a Milani Lip Flash pencil of the same name.
The lippie cost me about $7 from CVS and I bought it because it looked pretty and I didn’t have an orange lippie in my beauty arsenal.

Here’s a pic:


Here’s a swatch:


Here it is my kisser:


I was expecting “Flash Light” to be a more pigmented orange along the lines of the neon orange you see on traffic cones.
But it was light and fell flat on my lips and I’m not head over heels for “Flash Light” like I am with “Flashy.” Oh well. At least I still have the latter.
Have you tried Milani’s lip flash pencils? If so, what was your experience?

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by Milani for this review. I paid for the product with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment