Thursday, May 5, 2011

Physicians Formula Happy Booster blush and liner product reviews

CVS had a 40 percent off sale on select Physicians Formula products a while back and I ended up buying their Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Powder and an Eye Defining Felt-Tip Pen.
After the sale discount and coupons, I paid about $5 and $2 for the products. Here they are in their packaging:

Here are both products out of their packaging and next to each other:

Here's a picture of the powder container:

I think it's so cute and compact and I love how there's a brush and mirror in it too!
Here's a look at the actual powder:

The hearts make my heart googoogaga:)
Here are swatches of both products:

You can barely see the mood boosting powder swatch but I promise you it's there!
And here are the products are on my face:

I don't know about the boosting powder making me happy or anything but overall, I was happy with this purchase.
I loved how the powder looked on my skin and how the felt-tip pen lasted pretty much all day.

Have you tried Physicians Formula products before? If so, what were your experiences with them?

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by Physicians Formula for this review. I paid for the products with my own funds.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE PF products and stock up every time they're on sale. My favorites are the shimmer strips and the happy booster blushes. One or the other is always in my handbag along with a retractable EcoTools kabuki for touch ups.

    I took some close ups of the happy booster in natural here if you want to check them out! http://witchhazels.blogspot.com/2011/04/physicians-formula-happy-booster.html

    Great post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PF products are hit and miss for me. I didn't do so well with their shimmer strips. Maybe I didn't pick the right color combo? I'll check out your blog too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete