Friday, May 27, 2011

Come to the party on my nails: wet n wild “Party of 5 Glitters” review

I’ve had my eyes on this cutie for a long time and recently scooped it up from Walgreens for $2.
This polish is from Wet n wild’s fast dry collection that came out a few months ago and this is the only color that I was checking for.
It’s reminiscent of Deborah Lippman’s “Happy Birthday,” but is a more affordable version.
“PO5G” is a nice glittery topcoat featuring six different glitters all packed into a clear, thick formula.
I applied one coat over Maybelline's "Iced Mauve" and here's the result:


Overall, “PO5G” is another cute lacquer from wet n wild. I plan to do some layering with this baby in the near future.

Have you tried any polishes from wet n wild’s fast dry line? If, so which ones and what was your experience?

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by wet n wild for this review. I paid for the product with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment