Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weeknd Goodies: Freebies and One Dollar Deals


My, my, my...look what $1 can buy.


This Bath & Body Works lotion and panties and lip gloss from Victoria's Secrets were all free.

After a demanding work week, I decided to treat myself and go shopping on Friday and Saturday.
I needed some winter items and I had several coupons and freebies to cash in.
Payless had a 50 percent off sale Friday, courtesy of Oprah so I bought two pairs of much-needed boots and leopard print flats.
The Wet Seal had some really good clearance accessories for $1 so I bought a studded belt, a pink animal print scarf, a black floral necklace and light gray tights.
My freebies haul included lotion from Bath & Body Works and a pair of panties and lip gloss from Victoria's Secret.
New York & Company had a crazy clearance sale going on so I got some $8 cardigans and $10 pants for work.
All together, I was blessed to spend under $150 on my purchases, which were much-needed investments for my winter wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment