Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NOTD and Walgreens Haul


Bijou Blue with silver lining is currently on my nails.

The latest hue on my nails is Bijou Blue from wet n wild's Wild Shine line.
It's a warm blue and looks like a winter wonderland with the Silver Glitter Art Deco lacquer painted across my tips.
The blue is a pretty color but I'm not feeling the combination.
I think the silver would look better if the blue was darker.

In other polish news, Walgreens had a buy one get one free (!!!!) deal on most wet n wild products and I scooped up four bottles of polish from their new craze line:
Nocturnal is a dark, midnight-ish blue that might work well with my silver lacquer.
Inferno is a beautiful, bright orange that reminds me of autum.
Goldmine is a strong, shimmery gold.
Rustic is a metallic brown.
Essentially, I paid about $1 for each bottle, since they run about $2 each.
I also got two tubes of waterproof liquid eyeliner in Black-Brown and Espresso.
These are my first tubes of liquid eyeliner so we'll see how they do vs. pencil eyeliner.
Expect reviews in the next couple of weeks.


Here's some polish and eyeliner from my Walgreens haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment