Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Latest Record and Beauty Hauls


My latest record collection additions.

I have six additions to my record collection:
-Carole King's "Music"
-Hot Chocolate's self-titled 1975 record
-George Benson's "Weekend in L.A."
-Joan Armatrading's "Track Record"
-Charley Pride's "The Best of Charley Pride"
and Janis Joplin's "Pearl"

Each record was $1 and I got them from my local thrift store.
I've listened to everyone but the Charley Pride and George Benson records because I can't stop listening to "Pearl."
I'm going to write a review on "Pearl" soon because it has too much soul.
The other reviews will come soon too.


Here are the beauty products I scooped up this weekend.

And in beauty news, I got a lot of stuff from Sephora yesterday:
a 10-shadow palette from Tarte cosmetics (since I'm trying to use more organic and natural products) and a small jar of solid perfume from Pacifica. Since I spent over $50, I got a cute clutch with eight samples in it. I also picked up two packages of soap from Trader Joe's. Reviews will come later on these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment